July 14, 2015

Who out there is working with Reiki? 
I was trained in October 2012 with the Usui System Usui Shiki Ryoho but have failed to really immerse myself in this natural healing. Looking for some community around Reiki especially up here on the North Shore... 

I am so disappointed and frustrated within myself... I have to have another crown reconstructed as I cracked it and a tooth extracted as much work was done on it in pervious years and it to has cracked. I grind my teeth and clench my jaws at night sleeping. 

The thought of having a gaping hole in my mouth vs. a dental implant is cause enough that I have to realize I am not handling life stress and change well. I have always been a grinding sort and have had a night guard for my mouth that I have used on and off over the years but this has become crazy. 

I have to get command of my emotions and my stress and start using Reiki to do just that. 

I am listening universe, if anyone has any thing to say use social media to reach me- twitter, Facebook, linkedin or right here and as always by email or text message. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter