July 6, 2015

The Beach Wedding

Happy times... Happy things are happening up here North of Boston. All who know me well, know what the last few years have held but in all the pain and suffering and challenges the gem was this Man- Drew! Lucky Lady that I am Drew asked me to make a life with him that included moving up to the North Shore, getting engaged, marrying on June 7th 2015 and getting to become a part of his family that includes three great young people. So this is what it looks to elope + three! I know many more happy times and happy things are evolving and maybe they will start to be captured right here on this old style blog. Here's to the new style of things. I bring you the new Mrs. Lisa Ann Schraffa Santin!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter